Monday, April 22, 2013

And It Was All Yellow


Gucci




Asos


Zara


Tommy Hilfiger


Topshop
 
Last week I told you about my "relationship" with red clothes, but yellow it´s know as to be the color of energy. I always thought that it was a color pourly used in fashion, but it seam that this season it´s coming back to bright up the summer. For me it´s a color that I love to wear but usually when I have a nice golden tan! Here I leave you with some different inspirations. Do you often use this color? Or only in summer time?
 
A semana passada falei-vos da minha "relação" com as peças de roupa vermelhas, mas o amarelo é conhecido por ser a cor da energia. Sempre achei que é uma cor mal aproveitada na moda, mas parece que nesta estação volta para animar o verão. Para mim, é uma cor que adoro, mas costumo usar só quando já estou um bocado mais bronzeada! Aqui vos deixo algumas inspirações. E vocês, costumas usar esta cor? Ou só no verão?

3 comments:

  1. O amarelo é, só, a minha cor preferida :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first dress is wonderful. Nice selection.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love yellow dear!so cute!!
    xoxo and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts