Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Sailor at Lisbon Fashion Week











Carlota from with love


Alexandra from lovely pepa Susana from the stiletto effect  Margarida from a miuda dos saltos altos


Mónica from a mini-saia,  Ivânia from ivânia diamond, Ana from a melhor amiga da barbie, Marta from marcas por amor, Margarida from a miuda dos saltos altos


The last day of the Lisbon Fashion Week, besides enjoying amazing shows and been with great people (at least with the people I hang out, cause well, we all know that there are all kind of people), I went with a kind of a sailor look to celebrate cause on Saturday I got my sailors licence! The only thing missing was the hat.

No último dia da ModaLisboa, para além de desfrutar de desfiles incríveis e de pessoal impecável (pelo menos com quem eu estava porque já sabemos que, em fim, há de tudo!), fui com um look de inspiração marinheira para celebrar que no sábado tirei a carta de patrão local de barco! Só faltava o chapéu.

15 comments:

  1. love the nautical look! you look gorgeous - and congratulations on getting your license!
    love,
    elisabeth

    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estavam todas lindíssimas! :)


    http://goldendreamsblog.blogspot.pt/

    #Leila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estavas tão gira :)
    Adoro navy looks, e adoro calças vermelhas, queria muito ter umas!

    Deve ter sido muito giro estar com todas :)

    Beijinho*
    STYLE TRACES
    ST FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que engraçado, no outro dia vesti uma roupa suuuper parecida com essa :P:

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt/2012/10/pieces-of-me-22-navy-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gostei imenso do teu look. Ah gostava imenso de ter conhecido a Alexandra do lovely pepa, gosto imenso do blog dela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casual and chic! Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous with amazing style! Love everything about this look! I am now following! I'd love for you to check out my blog!

    Kal

    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so fresh, gorgeous! I absolutely love your blog! I'm following you and I'd love it if you could follow me back? Felicity x

    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the outfit, you look wonderful! I bet you had an amazing time at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag! You look fabulous!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts