Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Herb Ritts: The Genius

I´ve always loved photography, the ability to catch something beautiful forever. I must say I´m not an expert about the subject but I do really appreciate a nice picture. That´s one of the reasons why I love Herb Ritts photos, they are all amazing!

Sempre gostei de fotografia, da habilidade de capturar a beleza das coisas para sempre. Devo reconhecer que não sou uma grande entendida do assunto mas de facto aprecio uma boa estampa. Esse é um dos motivos pelos quais adoro as fotos do Herb Ritts, são incríveis!


Cindy Crawford


Helena Christensen


Julia Robberts


Chris Turlington


Cindy Crawford


Jonnhy Depp


Mick Jagger


Michael Jackson



Madonna


Milla Jovovich


Nicole Kidman



Kate Moss & Mark Wallberg


Prince


Julia Roberts

7 comments:

  1. Such amazing photos, I only knew the one of MJ, but wow they're all stunning !
    Thanks for your comment honey, see you back soon ;) and don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a t-shirt if it's not already done !


    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :)
    If you get sometime, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new outfit post.


    kisses,
    Anastasia

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts