Saturday, May 26, 2012

Why We Love Eva Green

Last night I stayed at home doing some work, when suddenly I got sick of it and grabbed a huge chocolate Ice Cream bold and ate it while watching Dark Shadows, the latest Tim Burton Movie, which I totally loved. Besides having Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp, it has the great Eva Green. I totally adore her! She´s an amazing actress, has the looks and the perfect attitude.

Ontem a noite fiquei em casa a adiantar trabalho, quando do nada fartei-me e peguei num mega bold de gelado de chocolate e sentei-me a ver o novo filme do Tim Burton Dark Shadows, o qual amei. Para além de ter a Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter e o giríssimo Johnny Depp, tem a grande Eva Green. Adoro-a! Acho que é uma actriz incrível, para além de ter o visual e a atitude perfeitas.
















                         

11 comments:

  1. Eva is one of the most beautiful women of the world!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! I'm your new follower! I'll be really happy if you follow me back :) Kisses from Italy, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous. Great dedicated post =) Your blog is so cute!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration.

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ja viste o filme the dreamers? gosto mt dela, é bem gira, e um corpo espectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this inspiration :)


    Have a nice day, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing... she has great make up on every pic.

    www.alefazka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encantan las fotos que has subido!!
    muakss guapaaaaa=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ya ! You have a really nice blog, I’m glad I just discovered it ! I’m gonna follow you
    If you like French fashion, grungy and original style, you may like my blog, so I invite you to visit it and maybe follow if you like it and wanna know when I post thanks

    xx

    http://www.coralieslooks.com – FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts