Friday, March 23, 2012

The Burgundy Selection

I´m a winw lover! Always been and always will be, and as today it´s friday here I leave you with some of my favourite wines from Spain and Portugal. And you, do you enjoy drinking a nice glass of burgudy? I´m open to sugestions!

Sou apaixonada por vinhos! Sempre fui e sempre serei, e como hoje é 6ta feira aqui deixo-vos com a minha selecçao de vinhaças favoritas. E voces, conhecem? Apreciam? Estou aberta a sugestoes!

 
         



                                                
                                                 
                                     
       

            

2 comments:

  1. Eu também adoro vinhos gosto especialmente dos da região do Douro são optimos para acompanhar um bom jantar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...of course I like wine;) A good wine is not bad haha!;) It's friday so must have;)

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts