Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jesus del Pozo at MBFWM

I must admit that I´m not the biggest fan of Jesus del Pozo, he´s just Ok and so was he´s newest collection. In general it was just fine, it had some great pieces but also some defects. Here I leave you with my faves of his fashion show at the MBFWM.

Devo admitir que não sou a maior fã de Jesus del Pozo, está "bem" igual que a sua nova colecção. Em geral foi suficiente, teve algumas peças muito boas, más também alguns defeitos. Deixo-vos as minhas favoritas do seu desfile na MBFWM.



















13 comments:

  1. i'm in love with the dress in the first picture...!

    so cute your blog, i'm your new follower...

    Visit my blog,

    Angela

    angelaswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa
    al final te salieron unas fotos geniales no?
    besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gostei muito das peças.
    estou a seguir, gostaria que tambem seguisse.
    beijo
    http://mysimplelife10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm não me convenceu ...
    Algumas peças são giras mas em geral =$

    Xx
    Fi *

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dresses!faboulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me ha encantado!son unos diseños preciosos!!
    un beso guapa y buen finde=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!
    I really like your blog and I follow you, hope you too!!
    kisses

    www.afashionsinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'aime les looks! Ils sont splendides!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the cosy clothes, especially the beige super long scarf!
    Hum.. It would be good to have access to it right now!

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. DE blog en blog me acabo de encontrar con el tuyo y la verdad? me encanta! tienes nueva seguidora! te dejo mi blog por si te apetece echarle un ojillo! me pasaré por aquí a menudo:) Un beso muy grande y mucha suerte desde

    Room on the third floor

    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosto de alguns vestidos, mas também não gosto da colecção toda... New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts