Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Hunger Games



I love to read! But sometimes it´s just hard to find a time for myself to do so. Recently I read a book that I´ve been wanting to check on for a long time, and that´s "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins, just to tell you that I had to control myself not to finish it in one day! I totally loved it... I just couldn´t stop reading, I had to know what was going to happen next!  I´m really looking forward to read the second one, but I want to make the most of if so... I´ll start next week! Have you read it? If not I really recommend it guys.

Adoro ler! Mas as vezes é muito difícil conseguir arranjar tempo para mim propia para o fazer. Recentemente li um livro no qual estava interesada ha já algum tempo, "Os Jogos da Fome" da Suzanne Collins, só dizer-vos que tive de controlar-me para não o acabar num só dia! Amei mesmo... Simplesmente não podía parar de ler, tinha de saber o que ia acontecer a seguir! Estou mesmo ansiosa por ler o segundo, mas quero esperar para tirar o máximo proveito... Começarei para a semana! Já leram? Se não, recomendo mesmo.


5 comments:

  1. Eu quero mesmo ler esse livro, deve estar brutal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu também gosto muito de ler e esse livro parece ser bem interessante. Bjinhoo

    http://soentrenosmulheres.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nunca li , mas fiquei tentada :D

    Fi *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias guapisima por tu comentario.
    Un fuerte abrazo PersonalStyle.
    http://blogpersonalstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pues si que hay cosas bonitas .
    Un besazo .
    www.escuestiondestilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Other Extraordinary Thoughts